CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL ENDED – THANK YOU!
Pre-orders still available, information below
The Marching Percussion Playbook is a digital resource that provides quality content and support for people interested in teaching and learning how to play marching percussion at a world-class level.
To play music at a world-class level, you need 3 key things: knowledge, fundamentals, and a plan.
You can pre-order the entire Marching Percussion Playbook and even be part of the process as the next two are created.
Perform like members of the best drumlines in the world
Simple concepts with huge impact on your performance
The most important things to maximize return on your practice time
Over 5,000 downloads of the lesson previews!
- Volume 1: 4-2-1 Extended application of a powerful framework for structured, organized practice that you can immediately apply to exercises you already know. Will draw your attention and provide corrections in your personal drumming deficiencies.
- Volume 2: Timing is Everything Build the foundation for one of the most critical elements of music performance, creating feel, style, and character in your playing. ABSOLUTELY necessary to perform at world class level
- Volume 3: Diddle Me This Provides step-by-step process of how to build your diddle rudiments with accurate rhythms, heights and sound quality; all the fundamentals you’ll need before going fast!
- Volume 4: ROLLS Develop full, open, even double-stroke rolls through detailed technical explanation and step-by-step exercises. No more inconsistencies in sound or rhythm – build two of things that drummers most seek: speed and chops.
- Volume 5: It’s All About the Inner Beats Draw your attention and awareness to the texture most commonly overlooked by performers, the notes between the notes. This chapter includes the use of numerous grids, musical x-rays, and technical strategies to help you develop sound quality, control, and clarity in your playing.
With the pre-order, you’ll immediately receive the Volumes 1-3. The final two are in the proofing stages, and will be sent directly to you as they’re published, before Jan 1, 2017.
To stay up to date on release information, head over to my Facebook Page and subscribe with a Like. I’m also happy to answer any questions you might have about the MPP.
I look forward to helping you!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“The percussion community is extremely fortunate that Huei has begun to professionally deliver his curriculum and video lessons in a format accessible to the world. Huei has quickly risen to the top, and is setting the new standard for online percussion education.”
Bradley Lomax – Owner and Founder of Beetle Percussion beetlepercussion.com
Any drummer who wants to gain valuable insight into what makes the difference between the amateur and the professional musician needs to check out Huei’s creation!
Devon Koning – Glassmen, Phantom Regiment, Blue Coats, Rhythm X, MSU Spartan Drumline
My students have greatly improved their percussion vocabulary and confidence – in large part due to these resources.
Matt Carity – Percussion Instructor, Columbus, OH
Whether you are learning online through his Periscope Lessons, reading his inspirational Blog Posts, or practicing through his Digital Downloads, Huei, and all of his educational content, are an essential part of the percussion community.
Mark Perrett – Co-Author of The Grid Book Series thegridbookseries.com
Huei’s done a fantastic job of giving a clear and concise explanation of one of the most simple and effective ways of getting your hands moving. This is a great training method for new percussion minds to expand their dexterity and vocabulary.
Matt Verburg, Owner and Founder of Lot Riot lotriot.com