In our second interview, Dr. Anne-Marie Cherry visits us in LA and shares her journey of discovering what made her happy as a musician.
Join us to hear about the life lessons she gained along the way as a student studying music in school, and her life now as a freelance performing and teaching artist.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to:
- Write a Review
Thanks – see you in the next episode!
FACEBOOK Anne-Marie Cherry
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskHuei
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To help out the show:
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes. Your contribution is a huge help and I read every single one!
FOLLOW & CONNECT
• YOUTUBE https://youtube.com/hueiyuanpan
• INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/hueiyuanpan
• FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/hueiyuanpan
• TWITTER http://twitter.com/hueiyuanpan
• LATEST PROJECTS https://gumroad.com/hueiyuanpan
Also available on: