NEW EPISODE! Dr. Albert Nguyen, Director of Bands at the University of Memphis, shares his journey of self-discovery, as a musician, teacher, and conductor.
If you’ve ever experienced doubt in yourself, you’re going to want to tune in for today’s show…
It’s the story of what can happen when despite these personal fears and doubts, you can work through that struggle, and go on to achieve things you previously dreamed of accomplishing.
We talk about:
- The value of being yourself
- Seizing opportunity when it’s presented
- Figuring things out making it happen
Fundamentally, today’s story is about family, how supportive parents, and thoughtful teachers, mentors, and colleagues can impact a person’s life.
And – the story comes full circle. Now, Albert is the one shaping and influencing other people’s lives, as well as becoming a loving, supportive husband and parent himself.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to:
- Write a Review
Thanks – see you in the next episode!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskHuei
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To help out the show:
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes. Your contribution is a huge help and I read every single one!
FOLLOW & CONNECT
• YOUTUBE https://youtube.com/hueiyuanpan
• INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/hueiyuanpan
• FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/hueiyuanpan
• TWITTER http://twitter.com/hueiyuanpan
• LATEST PROJECTS https://gumroad.com/hueiyuanpan
Also available on: