NEW EPISODE! Dr. Todd Meehan, American percussionist, faculty at Baylor University School of Music, and founder of @liquidrum, shares his unique voice and view on the surprisingly comedic nature of percussion performance, pedagogy and lifestyle.
Today is a story of how everything you do affects everything you do.
Today’s guest, Dr. Todd Meehan, American percussionist, faculty at Baylor University School of Music, and founder of Liquidrum, shares his unique voice and view on the surprisingly comedic nature of percussion performance, pedagogy and lifestyle. Todd is the author of Percussion Accessories Volume 1, and he’s here to tell the world that “Serious music can be serious fun.”
If you’re involved in the online percussion community, you may have seen his satiric
series of videos entitled Progressive Pedagogy or the wildly popular #Liquidrum fast hands challenge – these pieces of online content may offer a quick laugh, but make no mistake, Todd has and continues to thrive by playing the long game.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to:
- Write a Review
Thanks – see you in the next episode!
CLICK HERE to play in iTunes
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskHuei
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To help out the show:
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes. Your contribution is a huge help and I read every single one!
Subscribe on iTunes!
FOLLOW & CONNECT
• YOUTUBE https://youtube.com/hueiyuanpan
• INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/hueiyuanpan
• FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/hueiyuanpan
• TWITTER http://twitter.com/hueiyuanpan
• LATEST PROJECTS https://gumroad.com/hueiyuanpan
• MPP https://marchingpercussionplaybook.com
ALSO AVAILABLE ON
Right-click here and Save As to download this episode to your computer.