NEW EPISODE! Mark Perrett, co-founder of the The Grid Book Series, shares a few of the business and life lessons he’s learned along the way since creating and now working full time in his own company.
Today’s story is about the wheels that a single VHS tape can set into motion.
It’s a coming of age story of when a person first has the realization that there are bigger fish in the pond. In this case a humbling experience, leveraged into future success.
Our guest today, Mark Perrett, co-founder of the The Grid Book Series, which is an educational brand for percussion – specializing in books, apparel, videos, a radio show, and private lessons.
Mark recounts for our younger listeners what learning music was like, pre-internet, pre-youtube – pre-technology as we know it today, and he shares a few of the business and life lessons he’s learned along the way since creating and now working full time in his own company.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to:
- Write a Review
Thanks – see you next week, new episodes every Friday!
THE GRID BOOK SERIES
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskHuei
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To help out the show:
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes. Your contribution is a huge help and I read every single one!
FOLLOW & CONNECT
• YOUTUBE https://youtube.com/hueiyuanpan
• INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/hueiyuanpan
• FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/hueiyuanpan
• TWITTER http://twitter.com/hueiyuanpan
• LATEST PROJECTS https://gumroad.com/hueiyuanpan